- What payment methods can I use to pay for my membership?
- Your membership can be paid with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, by online check or by telephone banking through the industry's most trusted payment processor.
- Are credit card transactions on Squirtz secure?
- Squirtz supports Secure Socket Layer (SSL), the Internet encryption standard. This allows for convenient and safe online transactions. Further more, the transactions are processed by a well-known and trusted processor who exceeds US government security requirements.
- What will appear on my credit card statement?
- We try to be very discreet: On your credit card statement, you will see "CCBill, LLC." or "TicketsClub", and there will be no reference to the name of this site.
- My credit card payment is denied. What can I do to sign-up?
- For security's sake, our payment processors are very cautious when it comes to dealing with credit cards. Sometimes, they are just too cautious and your credit card may be declined for no reason. If this is the case, contact us and we'll investigate.
- I need immediate assistance with billing. Who can I contact?
Contact us or contact our billing processor's customer agents:
(888) 596-9279 or (480) 449-7751
Have your transaction number, username and password ready.
- How can I join Squirtz?
- You can click the "join now" button on the top menu of any page, or click here to go to our signup page.
- How often is Squirtz updated?
- Squirtz is updated once a week with an exclusive video and photo shoot.
- How can I cancel my membership?
- You can cancel your membership at any time by visiting the "Cancel your membership" section at the bottom of this page. If you want to cancel your membership because of a technical problem with the site, contact us. We may be able to help you fix this problem.
- I forgot my username or password. What can I do to recover it?
- Contact us and we'll reset it for you promptly.
- What software do I need to use your site?
This is a tricky question as every computer is wildly different in terms of performance. But these requirements should get you going:
- A computer capable of running a recent web browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox
- A recent monitor capable of displaying thousands of colors
- A screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels
- A broadband Internet connection. Our site features many videos and pictures and is optimized for fast Internet connections.
- Adequate memory, at least 1GB. Our site uses plug-ins such as Flash and QuickTime. Your computer should have enough memory to handle these plug-ins.
- The most recent version of Flash player
- Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 7 and up, Firefox 4 and up or Safari 5 and up.
- I am a member, but I can't login. Why?
- Make sure that your membership is not expired, and that you're typing in your username and password correctly. They are both case-sensitive. If you think you forgot your password, click on the forgot your password link on the login page, and fill the form to receive password reset instructions. To login, you must use the member login form by clicking the top-right login button of any page. We encourage you to bookmark this page for easy access.
- I am having problems with the site
- If you are having a problem with the site, browse the other articles on this page to see if a solution exists. If you can't find a solution on this page, contact us.